To create a item on the navigation menu which will click into a new page, please follow this procedure:
- Login with your username and password
- Click "Menu Edit" (the left most on the top blue bar)
- If the selected Topic is not "--New Topic--", click "create a new topic"
- Enter the "Topic Name", which will appear on the menu (e.g. "Latest News")
- Enter the Topic Description, which is the text appear when the mouse is over the menu (e.g. "New release of Christmas catalogue"). (The Topic Description will also appear as the heading of the page, unless you overwrite it in the page.)
- At near the bottom of the page, select the topic you want to add the new topic after
- Click "Add this Topic"
- Wait until the menu edit page come back again
The new item is now on your navigation menu. Please click to the new page via the new menu item and start entering the content of the new page.
<= => < 1 2 3 4 5 >