Refund Policy for Dial-up Accounts
- For any monthly services (whether timed or untimed), partially used monthly periods are not refundable.
- For prepaid access time that has no use-by date, partially used hours are not refundable.
- For prepaid telephony credit that has no use-by date, partially used dollars are not refundable.
- Unused bonuses that are granted under any bonus or promotion schemes are not refundable.
- For refundable items, the refund amount will be the invoiced amount of the item purchased, less any re-purchases required to cover any used services at the standard price, less any outstanding unpaid amount.
Dial-up Account suspension
- If there is no dial-in access records for 60 days or more, your account will be suspended automatically.
- Once suspended, your password is disabled and your web pages become invisible.
- There is NO refund for any remaining access time in your suspended account unless you reopen it in 30 days.
- Reopening a suspended account requires a purchase of at least an access service (regardless of the access time balance.)
Dial-up Account hibernation (you inform Accsoft to temporarily suspend your account)
- If you inform Accsoft to temporarily suspend your account (to "hibernate" it) before it is suspended automatically by the system, your home page will still be operational while your password is disabled during the hibernation period.
- Reopening a hibernated account requires no additional purchase of access time.
- If your hibernated account is not reopened in 180 days, it will be suspended automatically.
Dial-up Account inactivation
- If your account, after suspended, is not reopened in 30 days, it will be inactivated.
- Once your account is inactivated, no Email or web data can be restored.
- There is NO refund for any remaining access time in your inactivated account.
- If the operation of your account violates Accsoft's Acceptable Use Policy or other policies stated explicitly or implicitly, your account will be inactivated.
- If there are reasons to believe that the operation of your account is threatening the interest of Accsoft or other Internet users, your account will be inactivated.
- If there are reasons to believe that you are using your account to engage in activities that violate the State or Federal law, your account will be inactivated.
- Accsoft reserves the right to claim any actual or potential loss or damages if your account was inactivated due to violation of Accsoft's policy or the State or Federal law.
Inactive dial-up accounts
- Accounts with no recurring payments (or for purely usage based services, no purchases for more than 60 days) are inactive.
- Inactive accounts receive no technical support services until it becomes active again (e.g. after any existing services are renewed or new services are subscribed.)
Web storage will be cancelled if
- your access account was inactivated.
- your web storage contains material that is potentially damaging to Accsoft and/or its clients.
- your web storage contains material that violates the State or Federal law.
- Accsoft reserves the right to disconnect any on-going sessions, terminate any access accounts, and delete any data including but not limited to email messages and website contents, without giving prior notification or explanation.
- All service levels and quality standards presented on our sales material or advertisement, including but not limited to access speed, line availability, connection continuity and support services, are for indication only, and do not constitute a guarantee of such service levels or quality standards.
- Accsoft provides no technical support for external networks (i.e. networks outside of Accsoft's firewall) unless a prior arrangement is made. Any technical advises for external networks if given do not form part of Accsoft's services and shall be taken at your own risk.
- Accsoft shall not be held liable for any loss or damages resulting directly or indirectly from using Accsoft's services or not being able to use such services.
- You indemnify Accsoft and its suppliers in respect of any loss, liability or expense by any third parties.
- The terms and conditions stated in this document will be superceded by documents subsequently published by Accsoft Internet Services in any forms including but not limited to our website and pamphlets displayed in our premises.
<= => < 1 >